Thursday 10 December 2015

Website practical


http://invictamedia8.wix.com/eighteen8

Font
For the release date I used the font 'Pacifica condensed' and kept it simple with a basic black font colour. For the title I used the font 'Trend', this font is bold and shadowed and uses 'sons serif' which appeals to our target audience as 'serif' targets an older aged audience. With the hyperlinks I made the font colour white which contrasts with the dark grey background to make it stand out and user-friendly.

Tagline
We put the tagline 'Life is delicate. Life is disposable. Life is eighteen.' underneath the title in a small sized font to put the audience's attention on the main title. I used the small tagline which is used in our draft 1 teaser trailer so the website and trailer can relate.

Background
For the background my group and I were going to use a moving image/time lapse as our first draft website however we decided to use the mid-shot of the main character homeless sitting in front of a brick wall and I made sure that the video and titles didn't overlap the main image. We then decided to make the image more transparent which made the lighting look more effective.

YouTube video
I uploaded the first draft teaser trailer onto the website and moved it to the left and re-sized so that it was out the way of the background image. I then went onto settings and changed the video so that it played automatically which the website loads.

Awards
Lastly we then added awards at the bottom of the page which were originally in a black text box however I then made the black box completely transparent which made the awards only visible and re-sized them to fit below the background image.


No comments:

Post a Comment