Friday 8 January 2016

Production Company Practical



- To make my production company introduction I used the software 'Final Cut'. I started off by creating a new project on the left side and
imported for footage of a fire which I thought it would be appropriate with the existing footage in the sequence.
- I then dragged the footage into the timeline and cut parts of it out which I didn't need using the 'Blade' tool.
- As our production company name is 'Reflection Pictures' I wanted to create a reflection in the fire. I did this by using the effect 'Kaleidotile' and 'Kaleidoscope' whilst using the 'Transform' tool to change to appearence of the footage.
- I then used the title 'Blur' as the transition and used the font 'Deep glow' and place the production company name at the bottom. Whilst researching production companies I noticed that most introductions don't have the title in centre which I then reflected upon on in my practical.
- Next I added in a 'Fade' effect at the end of the clip so that it would transition nicely into the teaser trailer.

- Finally I decided to upload a sound clip of a heartbeat to be the background sound in the introduction which I intend to carry on into the beginning of the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment