Monday 18 January 2016

Creating a Production Company

Creating a Production Company

We all created a production company so that we could choose the best to put at the beginning of the teaser trailer. 

To create mine, I used a clip that we didn't use during the trailer. It was a clip of fire in a fire pit. 

To start, I dragged the clip into the timeline.

 I then shortened it, and trimmed it to the exact part of the clip I wanted. 

I then dragged the 'kaleidoscope' effect onto the clip. I repositioned the square to be replicated so that it was half of the fire.  

This created the below effect. 


I added a basic title to the start of the fire, so that the title would appear when the fire ignited. 

I changed the font, size and position to the text below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment