Wednesday 3 February 2016

Website Production

  •  I altered the website to make is more user friendly and have the landing page fit on one screen.
  • We came across a problem when we first published our site as the layout on a mac was different to a windows monitor so we now have to adjust the size and layout of the page to fit on one screen to look more user friendly.
  • I added the orange gradient title by removing the background on Photoshop and saving the image as a .png file. I then imported it onto the website and selected 'No Frame' on the Wix design feature. This removed the background and made the typography on all of our promotional pieces have the same house style (seen below)

  • I deleted the bottom bar as it meant the user had to scroll down which wasn't conventional or user friendly. As I was removing this, I moved the social media icons to the top right of the page on the menu bar and checked on our published site that all of the links led to a new window.
Our website is published at www.invictamedia8.wix/eighteen8

No comments:

Post a Comment