Wednesday 3 February 2016

Poster Production

I used the image I manipulated on Photoshop to create a draft poster shown below. 

  • The first thing I did was upload the image I had manipulated on Photoshop and opened all of the reviews, awards and billings block as new layers.
  • I then dragged the components onto the background image and set the layer mode to lighten so that the text was visible without a black background.
  • I then took a screenshot of our title from the trailer and erased the background to create a house style across all of our production pieces as the website, trailer and poster all use the same typography and colours.


Evaluation
  • This poster isn't being used for the final production as it is quite basic and there is a lot of blank space as the composition and positioning of the text and layers don't look placed correctly on the image.
  • All of the components look good on the poster - the billings block, title and reviews look professional however the layout is not entirely professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment